Join Our Team
Explore a Career at FeedbackOutlook
There are jobs and then there are Careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious and motivated people. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at FeedbackOutlook. If this sounds appealing, send in your CV to Careers@Feedbackoutlook.com. Come join our team.
Senior PHP Developer to develop and deploy new features & modules for the web based applications. You will need to optimize pre-written PHP Code and MySQL queries bringing efficiency to the overall project.
- Must have good working knowledge of Core PHP
- Must have good understanding of MySQL
- Should be able to write MySQL queries, joins, optimization etc
- Must be comfortable working with LAMP Environment
- Clarity on OOPs Concepts is a must
- Candidates with working knowledge of any Framework will be preferred
- Knowledge of Algorithms, Web Services / JSONS and maintaining production systems in a Linux environment will be a big plus
- Good communication skills in needed
The front-end developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web & mobile. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5CSS3JS framework (Angular ReactJS or any other framework) front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI
- Adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
- Understand Agile methodology and install best practices into the process
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- Auditing the Clients Website from SEO Point of View for any errors
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attending incoming Phone Calls for product questions, general enquiry etc
- Responsible for all Customer Interaction through Zen desk /Retailers Web portal / Facebook/social media
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Communicating with customers over email and phone to ensure Customer Satisfaction
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service (preferably International Customers)
- Work experience in Product Goods/Software/Tech Support
- Must have Excellent command over spoken and Written English
- Ability to identify customer needs and ensuring best customer service experience
- An active listener with problem-solving attitude, ability to work within a team
- On hand experience with CRM software, Web Portals and Social Media
- Excellent Knowledge of MS office
Start your Free Trial today
Get started and grow your Amazon business. Boost your sales by having more feedback and product reviews.
No credit card required. 60-second signup. 100% Amazon compliant.