If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the website, you may contact our Designated Agent using the information below.
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the website infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Start your Free Trial today
Get started and grow your Amazon business. Boost your sales by having more feedback and product reviews.
No credit card required. 60-second signup. 100% Amazon compliant.